1. Australian Infront's commitment to maintaining your privacy Australian Infront's Privacy Statement has been created because we value our users and recognise their right to keep personal information private. This statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Australian Infront.
2. Collecting information on Australian Infront visitors Australian Infront collects information on our site visitors collectively including which sections of the site are most frequently visited, how often and for how long. This data is always used as aggregated, non-personal information. Australian Infront utilises this information to improve and enhance our services by monitoring the areas on the site which are most popular to you. This aggregated information may be shared with Australian Infront partners to provide them with an overview of how Australian Infront visitors use the site. This is done for the purposes of providing you with a more efficient site.
IP Addresses Australian Infront web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
3. Collecting information on Australian Infront Registered members As part of registering with Australian Infront, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of Australian Infront's services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to Australian Infront as detailed below.
Registration Registration is completely optional. However, registration for Australian Infront services allows you to take advantage of more of the tools and resources that are on offer. Registration includes submitting your name, email address, address, company, company classification, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material. You may access this information at any time by clicking your name top right of the website.
4. Credit Card Details Credit Card details are only sorted for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
5. Email communications from Australian Infront Australian Infront also provides you with selected information about our website, events, changes and promotions in our email newsletter. This free service is sent to registered users and provides the option of opting out of receiving these by changing your preferences in your account.
6. Storage & Security of Personal Information Australian Infront takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our system. Australian Infront allows you to access your information at any time to keep it accurate and up to date. Any information which we hold for you is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Australian Infront. However, Australian Infront will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of your personal information. You can also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure, by maintaining the confidentiality of any password and accounts used on the Australian Infront site.
7. Access to Your Information Unless you become a registered Australian Infront user, Australian Infront does not collect information that identifies you personally. If however, you become a Australian Infront registered user, you are able to change and update your registered profile at any time. Should you require assistance with updating your account or removing your details from the site, this can be by forwarding an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Australian Infront Partners & Advertisers Australian Infront provides links and passes to third party sites. The use of your information by these third party sites is not within the control of Australian Infront and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of these companies.
9. Feedback Australian Infront welcomes ideas and feedback about all aspects of the site. Australian Infront stores feedback that users send to us. This feedback will be used to administer and refine the service and may be shared with Australian Infront partners either in aggregate form or with specific identifying characteristics removed.
10. Privacy & Site Changes From time to time, Australian Infront may review and update its privacy statement. Revised versions will be updated on the website.