Stupid Krap Red Book Art Prize; Proudly supported by Blurb.
Art, Events, Other
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
In the pursuit of discovering the next generation of Australian artists, Analogue/Digital is partnering with Stupid Krap and Blurb to launch the first annual Red Book Art Prize.
The Red Book Art Prize recognises Australian artists through two specific means; firstly by publishing a curated selection of up to 100 submissions in a bespoke hard cover book, and by ultimately crowning one champion submission with the coveted Red Book Art Prize.
The winning submission will be chosen by a panel of world class artists and qualified critics. The winner and ten finalists will be contacted via telephone and/or email by October 1 with the public announcement made live at Analogue/Digital Creative Conference in Adelaide on October 18th.
100 limited edition copies of the Stupid Krap Red Book, proudly brought to you by Blurb, will be launched at Analogue/Digital on October 18th and again online on October 20th.
We wish everyone the best of luck with their submission.
THE RED BOOK ART PRIZE INCLUDES:
- A 'AAA' pass to Analogue/Digital Creative Conference Adelaide
- A time released giclée print contact with the Stupid Krap
- An invitation to showcase the award winning submission as part of the Analogue/Digital Adelaide Group Exhibition with Kab 101, Beastman, Kyle Hughes-Odgers, Gary Seaman and Dan Withey
- Return Domestic Flights to Adelaide from any capital city or major airport.
- Two night accommodation in down town Adelaide.
- An invitation to the Analogue/Digital event dinner.
- A special edition of the Stupid Krap ‘Red Book’ each signed and numbered by the all the artists exhibiting at the Analogue/Digital Exhibition.
SUBMISSIONS CLOSE SEPTEMBER 10TH
Stupid Krap / Blurb / Australian Infront. Your continued support for the arts is noticed by many.