Are you looking to become part of the world's great names in advertising and marketing? Ogilvy is an agency with history, personality, passion and opportunities for people to create famous work for famous brands.
A rare opportunity to join a killer team at an agency filled with great people, great brands and great benefits.
We’re looking for a young and hungry Art Director to join the Ogilvy Australia Team, right here in Melbourne.
As an Art Director, you are not only the communicator but also responsible for how the communication is conveyed. If visual language is your one true love, you possess the innate ability to breathe life into ideas then it’s you we want to hear from.
We’re going places, and we’re interested in your story. If words align, let’s pen the chapters together as we take you where we’re headed.
* Think conceptually and solve business problems presented by the client.
* Understand the importance of the “big idea” and how well the work reflects it within the framework of the clients’ brand.
* Understand the marketing objectives and demonstrate an ability to deliver the “message” through design.
* Create and conceptualise multiple concepts for new assignments.
* Minimum 1-3 years’ experience as an Art Director.
* A great eye and an even better communicator.
* Demonstrate a high level of competence in the Adobe Suite; Illustrator and Photoshop and InDesign.
* Thorough understanding of graphic design, page layout, typography, photography and illustration techniques.
* Be able to execute concepts to a visual standard for client presentations.
* Proven ability to develop client relationships in order to push the client in accepting the correct creative answer to their business problem, not the safe answer.
* A point of view on how interactive, direct marketing and advertising work together today and how this may evolve.
* Understanding of brand, product, digital media, and how people interact with each of them.
* Habitually on top of inspiring, cutting-edge trends and developments.
* Independent thinker.
* Sense of humour that compliments the brief.
Ogilvy Australia fosters a strong culture within the agency, and expects all staff to replicate the Ogilvy values of Courage, Collaboration, Playfulness, Curiosity and Excellence. If this sounds like you, come and join us at an agency filled with great people, great brands, great benefits - and good times.
*Please include a folio, or link as part part of your submission.