The role of the Motion Designer within MECCA BRANDS is to create design solutions in moving image communication for MECCA including the MECCA Brands website, in-store digital screens & touch points, email, omni-channel media and social. With experience in storytelling through motion the ideal candidate will be responsible for the creative process from conceptualisation, story boarding, animating and editing.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Supporting the Digital Creative Lead in the delivery of a number of projects, such as animations, promos, video editing and special projects where motion based storytelling is required
* Conceptulising unique ideas for video and motion graphic assignments as part of team
* Using your exceptional skills in editing, animation and motion graphics
* Collaborating with Creative Directors to develop stories whilst creating storyboards and design elements
* Executing a project from brief through to production and delivery to the highest possible standard
* Presenting ideas internally to colleagues and stakeholders whilst working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Understanding and overseeing the individual aesthetic of the MECCA channels including MECCA Cosmetica, MECCA Maxima and MECCA SIS ensuring that the creative standards of the brands are maintained at all times within the digital area
* Interpreting the creative concept development for monthly promotional activity across the MECCA businesses with a moving media lens
* Adhering to brand guidelines across the channels and assisting in developing standards specific to digital executions
THE PERFECT PROFILE
We live and breathe our values and do whatever it takes to embrace a positive and energetic culture, so are looking for like-minded people who have:
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience in telling compelling stories through unique creative assets
* Experience with a range of video editing tools and software (i.e. After Effects, Motion, Premiere, Final cut, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media encoder)
* Knowledge in sound editing programs a plus (Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Logic).
* Knowledge in Cinema 4D and 3d animation desirable.
* 2D animation
* Filming, editing and illustration skills desirable