Mid-Weight Designer Working on International Projects
Cato Brand Partners has been telling global brand stories in more than 108 countries for over 48 years.
Born of design driven by ideas, we create communications that allow us to transcend cultural and language boundaries and make business strategy visible, compelling, relevant and measurable.
Our team is made up of intelligent self-starters. We appreciate character, creativity, empathy and pride in a job well done. We value an open mind, real understanding and genuine commitment to the craft of effective communication. If this sounds like you, please, read on.
We are looking for two Mid-Weight Designers to join our busy team and ever growing team, this is a fantastic role working with an extensive international client base; Dubai, China, Mexico, Indonesia and many more. With this comes the opportunity to work on a range of projects form various clients across a wide variety of categories on projects ranging from brand identity, packaging, web site and brand communications design. Your weekly workload will vary working across all manner of size of business, project scope and industry from day-to-day. At times you will be designing as one of the team or working independently, driving and sharing the creative process.
Main Responsibilities: -
- Be able to interrogate and respond to a brief
- Manage your time effectively
- Thinking creatively, conceptually and aesthetically
- Be able to articulate yourself and your ideas
- Take ownership of work and outcomes
- Have demonstrated skills and appreciation for typography, composition and layout
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be capable of handling tight deadlines
- Love the idea of working in an established, yet growing and open-minded studio
- Help build a successful and enjoyable studio culture
- High proficiency on a Mac and in Adobe Creative suite and;
- strong finished art and file set-up skills.
- Knowledge of Maya would be desirable but not essential
To be considered please simply send over a folio of your best work and a brief cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!