We are looking for a talented mid weight designer to join our small, dynamic design studio in Collingwood on a full time basis. The role involves supporting our creative Directors to deliver outstanding print and digital projects, working across a range of different styles and clients.
You will have:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with both print and digital design
- Experience working with both corporate and retail brands
- An excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced studio environment
- Strong creative ideas and the ability to translate them to finished art
- Ability to manage priorities
- Australian residency or a valid Australian work visa
- An understanding of best practices in UX knowledge of wire framing tools is a bonus
You'll need to be able to demonstrate your experience in your folio. Please send us an email outlining why you would be a good fit for this role, along with a PDF of relevant work.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
- - -
Takt is a small creative studio that is focused on providing strategic design services to clients of a variety of sizes and backgrounds, from large multi-nationals to small startups. We work from a bright, light filled space in Collingwood.
For more about us and to see our work please visit our website at taktstudio.com