Digital Garden has an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate who has studied some form of Digital Media, and is interested in UX design and digital production.
You will be responsible for managing some of our smaller projects, and support clients, including scoping of feature requests, client communication and feedback loops. Along with the production work you will also have the opportunity to get involved in our UX projects, helping with UX activities, such as prototyping, user research and testing.
With clients such as Médecins Sans Frontières, APRA, Macquarie University and McDonald Jones Homes, this role at Digital Garden will have you running projects for big-name clients. You will be working with a team of other digital producers, UX designers, UI designers and developers, whom all share a love of creating great digital solutions for businesses and users alike digital. We specialise in UX and Drupal is our technology of choice.
Based on Crown Street, in the heart of Surry Hills, Digital Garden fosters an easygoing work environment and believes in a happy life/work balance. Some of the benefits of working for us are our flexible weekday work hours, Friday team pub lunches, a barista-grade coffee machine and beer fridge.
Skills and job requirements
- Highly organised and efficient
- Running small digital projects and feature requests
- Great written and spoken communication skills to communicate with clients
- Liaising with and managing UX, Design and Development resources, with both internal and external teams
- Requirements gathering, scoping and estimating digital requirements
- Prototyping of digital solutions
- Help run user interviews, card sorting exercises, putting together surveys and other UX activities
- You will be trained to use our Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence