We are an established boutique hospitality group seeking to find a talented and down to earth graphic designer to join our team full time! Moubment Group is comprised of several venues across Brisbane, including; The APO, Gerard's Bar, Gerard's Bistro, Laruche, Hatch & Co and The Defiant Duck.
The successful candidate will be solely responsible for the design, branding and visual communication of each venue, working closely with the marketing team and a board of directors. This role demands a naturally energetic and flexible individual who possesses strong creativity and a high level of attention to detail in a very fast paced environment. We want someone who thinks differently, is considered in their approach and has clear communication skills and visions. You will constantly be involved in various types of projects from brief to launch and beyond, and will work collaboratively with other members of the group to achieve your goals.
Do you fit the description…
- Relevant qualifications in Graphic Design
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Expert skills across the full Adobe Suite
- Innovative, collaborative and creative thinking
- Maintain brand and style guide standards
- You love a challenge and enjoy working in a fast-paced and stimulating environment
- Knowledge of file and colour management for both print and web
- Ability to design for a multitude of platforms (Web, print, social media, EDM, branding, promotional)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills, personal organisation and the ability to meet deadlines on a weekly and daily basis
- Ability and confidence to work independently on a variety or briefs
- You thrive in a flexible and always-changing environment, are ambitious and forward thinking
What's important to us…
- A willingness to learn, improve and develop
- An open mind, conceptual thinking
- Passion for design and creativity in all areas
- See every project as opportunity to make an impact on the customers experience
- Attention to detail and adherence to consistently high standards of production
- Passionate about staying on trends and the latest new things.
- A little bit of crazy with an added sense of humour!
An added bonus…
- Photography and video editing skills
- Knowledge and experience in HTML/XHTML, CSS + digital standards
- Knowledge of analytics and SEO
- Experience and exposure to motion graphics
- Assist in monitoring, tracking and reporting on digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of marketing strategies through multiple platforms
This is a full-time position with salary negotiable dependant on experience and the ideal candidate will be available to start immediately. Only candidates who are successful in progressing to the interview stage will be contacted.
If you think this role sounds like a perfect fit for you then please send through your CV and a digital porfolio or website link. Applications close 6th October 2017.