Digital Designer (4 week freelance contract – $250 per day)
We have an exciting four-week opportunity for a freelance Mid-Level Digital Designer to join retailer T2 Tea. You will be based at our global head office in Collingwood.
We need someone who can hit the ground running, so those with reputable experience will be looked upon favourably. You will be responsible for on-brand experience across all our digital touch points globally, with a primary focus on website assets (product based, content and tactical trade), eDM communications and digital advertising collateral.
• Have an ABN
• Have at least 1-2 years experience designing for digital platforms (website, email, social and digital media)
• Be proficient in Adobe, especially Photoshop
• Have a strong understanding of user experience design
• Be able to manage your time around multiple tasks and projects
• Have experience working to tight deadlines
• Have strong attention to detail
• Have the ability to work both collaboratively and independently
• HTML/CSS skills would be advantageous
• Experience with Retail and eCommerce websites and digital communications is a plus
Working as part of the Digital Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to work on creative projects including the optimisation of eDM templates with a mobile-first approach, as well as the production of digital advertising assets for affiliate marketing.
We are tea done differently and want someone who is passionate about what the T2 Tea brand stands for. Visit us at www.t2tea.com.
For an immediate start, please send your CV and folio/website link to email@example.com. Only successful applicants will be notified.