Tabcorp is a highly successful, diversified and responsible, top ASX listed entertainment organisation that strives to deliver 'The Bigger, Better Game' experience for customers across our extensive range of Wagering, Gaming and Media brands.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Digital Designer to join the Luxbet Marketing team during an exciting new phase in its development.
The successful candidate will be be responsible for adapting creative advertising concepts developed by Luxbet's advertising agency, across a range of mediums including web, mobile, social, banners, eDM and microsites. Passionate about all things digital, you will have a solid understanding of the latest creative and online trends together with great communication skills, and ideally a love of sport.
In addition, you will maintain and evolve the Luxbet.com brand in the digital space and provide on-going development of design guidelines and templates, best practices, and quality and production efficiencies.
Essential/Desirable background and experience
• 1 – 3 years relevant experience in digital design
• A high proficiency in Photoshop
• Obsessive attention to detail, and a proven track record in delivering major brand initiatives and communications
• The ability to prioritise work, and perform within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
• Highly motivated with an ability to take the initiative
• Current knowledge of new digital technologies and trends
• Up to date online portfolio featuring web, mobile, social, banners, eDM and microsites
• Front-end development skills using HTML/CSS
• Flash animation skills and knowledge of online advertising standards
• Understanding of Internet browser and email browser compatibility
• Knowledge of mobile, tablet and IPTV platforms an advantage
• Strong understanding of web standards, usability and accessibility
When applying for this role, all applicants are requested to include an online portfolio
To submit an application, please visit http://www.tabcorp.com.au/careers.aspx and search Job Number 493041.