We are looking for a creative and organised individual to be in charge of our agency’s branding, ranging from internal presentations to managing our website. Maintaining our online presence to helping us enter awards. No day will be the same, but you will be a cog into our ways of working.
This role offers a positive space to be creative and work in a great office environment with responsibilities including creating impressive visuals for proposals, pitches and client presentations. This role sits within the studio but you’d be working with everyone across the business.
- demonstrate high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- be able to manage multiple tasks within a deadline driven environment
- have a proactive nature; able to use initiative, be flexible and provide solutions
- be able to work independently and without supervision
- have drive and energy
- have good analytical skills
- be a good listener, able to respond and give feedback
- be able to work well with a wide range of people across different parts of the business
- be a team leader, able to inspire others
- be energetic and passionate about FMCG and spirits work
- be organised and methodical
- have good presentation skills
- Work with the team to conceptualise, design and build impactful solutions
- Create original graphic content for presentation slides
- Act as a brand guardian to ensure consistency and quality of output across the business
- Formatting and tidying existing presentations to ensure they meet brand guidelines
- Manage our social media and website
What we’re looking for…
- Prior experience gained working in a similar creative role
- Advanced knowledge of Creative Cloud and Keynote
- The ability to demonstrate understanding of strategic narratives with a portfolio of beautifully executed work at a senior level
Your portfolio will say everything about you, so only exceptional candidates will be invited for an interview – thank you in advance for your interest in working at Co-Partnership.